SEMICON West is the flagship of international exhibitions for the global microelectronics industries in North America. In 2017, the event drew more than 530 companies exhibiting in 1150 booths. SEMICON West acts as an information and communication platform that addresses the critical issues and challenges facing the semiconductor and microelectronics industries.
Plan now to visit Nikon Precision at South Hall – Booth 505 at SEMICON West 2018.
We invite you to learn about our cutting-edge lithography products and programs including:
- The NSR-S635E Immersion Scanner and the inline Alignment Station (iAS)
- LithoBooster Standalone Alignment Station
- NSR-S322F and NSR-S220D Scanners
- Nikon MEMS, LED, and Packaging Steppers
- Pre-owned Equipment and Customer Support Programs
We are also participating in the TechXPOT Advanced Lithography Session entitled “Lithography at 5 nm and Below.” This session will be held on Thursday, July 12, 10:30am-12:30pm at Moscone’s South Hall TechXPOT South Stage.
Be sure to stop by our booth for a chance to win a Ring™ Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell.
We hope to see you there!